Victoria at Paws Dog Shelter

Discussion of specific It's Me or the Dog episodes.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

muttley

Victoria at Paws Dog Shelter

Post by muttley »

I have just finished watching Victoria Stillwell at Paws dog centre in Atlanta, with my own dog on my lap, it was such an emotional episode, it made me cry to see how those poor dogs could not get the attention they needed, the staff there was doing such a good job with what they had and they are to be admired for all the work, time and effort that they put in to caring for the dogs, with such little help and funds, till Victoria Stillwell stepped in, how my tears of sadness soon turned to happiness, when I saw what she had done for the centre, she helped them in so many ways, and then a company called Lowes donated, all the materials, and work force to help build the centre in to what the staff could never dream could be possible, it all ended in so many dogs being saved and homed, even Lenny, Gorgia, and Sinatra, who was thought never to be able to of had a home, but with Victoria,s help and dedication, and of the company Lowes, now the centre Paws, is doing so well, and so many dogs saved, both Victoria and Lowes, are to be recomended, and praised, for all the work they both put in, to make it all possible. Thank you Victoria, and Lowes, for such a very happy ending. :D