WHERE ARE ALL THE NEW US EPISODES?

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

maximoo

Post by maximoo »

I finally saw the Stains ep sat night. We kept rewinding the cupcake scene LOL... We love you Stains! :lol:
sj96skittles

Post by sj96skittles »

honestly, i feel sorry 4 stains!!!! :( victoria put 5 cupcakes in front of his face and told him to leave it!!!!!!!!!!! i was amazed he could accually resist those cupcakes!! :o oh yeah! the drive thru video was funny! lol!
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

New US episodes are going to air at the beginning of 2010. I can't wait! :(
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

I wonder why so late because? I'm hoping to get her new book, but I haven't heard what the new title is and I hoping, this too, will be available in the US.
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

I think I remember reading Victoria Stilwell interview where she talked about a book she was writing called "Positively." I'm not sure when the interview was done, so it could have been a different title for her other book.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Is this the book she talks about that is based on her cases or "case files" from her show, "It's Me or the Dog?" Do you remember if the interview was in a magazine and/or published on the internet?
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

Here is the link:
http://passtheremote08.blogspot.com/200 ... toria.html
I think the interview was taken this year.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Thanks for the information, Dontpugme! :D

Now, I just wish her book, Fat Dog Slim, was available in the US! :?
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

I'm pretty sure you can order it online, but it would be delivered from overseas, take longer, and have a nasty shipping and handling fee. :x
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

You're not joking about the overseas shipping fees, dontpugme! I was checking this out earlier this year and saw the price of both the book and shipping fees, converted the foreign exchange rate of the British pound to US dollars, and you know what I found? If that book would have been sold here, it would cost pretty close to price and overseas shipping fees, unless one can get a special discount! :shock: But you have to look at it this way, too: book stores have to pay those same overseas fees, but they usually have a somewhat discount because they deal with volume!