Hello fellow woofy owners.

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Maloffart

Hello fellow woofy owners.

Post by Maloffart »

Hi everyone!

My names Kevin and I live in Vancouver Canada. I'm 29 years old and own two dogs. A 5 year old Pug/Beagle cross named Bailey. Easily the most stubborn dog I've ever owned. Been a long road of moderately poor ( :lol: ) training. I love her. Shes awesome. But shes not the reason I'm here although I'm sure what ever I learn will benefit her. The wife and I recently adopted a 3.5 year old Great Dane named Harley. He was kind of (?) neglected by his owners and some other things. Lots of bad habits to break yay. I always wanted a great dane (I've done my research and know what Ive gotten into) so when I heard about his owner looking for a home we jumped at the idea. Decided to foster him at first and fell in love. it's been 6 months and hes certainly accepted us as his humans. Such a sweet heart even if hes the most hyper dog (thought they were a lazy breed! :roll: :lol: ) I've ever had the pleasure of cohabitating with.

Anyway, that should do it. Have a bit of digging to do as I'd like to avoid asking questions that have been asked on here a million times although I'm sure it will happen anyway. Google directed me here after I asked a question and I think I'm pretty happy with the results. Tons of good information.
JudyN

Re: Hello fellow woofy owners.

Post by JudyN »

Welcome :D
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009