Food for Chihuahuas

Discussion dedicated to promoting the well-being of your dog through diet, exercise and general health tips.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Olive

Post by Olive »

Thank you Em for your Lengthy reply - i'll look into it more again :-)
Emma
BeagleSuz

Post by BeagleSuz »

Hi Biggles,

Thanks for the advise on feeding my 2 Beagles (sorry this is such a late thanks, I haven't been able to get onto the site for a while). I started adding a little bit of cooked meat to the boys biscuits and that has worked wonders. They now can't wait for their breakfast and dinner and it's wolfed down in minutes. The only problem is the expense but it's worth it to see how much they enjoy it. Hope you are getting on ok with your Beagle pup.

Take care,

Suzanne
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Thanks BeagleSuz, glad to hear you got the feeding sorted. I know this probably isn't appropriate as the topic is feeding chihuahuas, but I couldn't help replying as this is the only mention of beagles I've found on the site and the feeding advice could be generalised anyway I hope. Our pup (he's called Biggles hence my username!) is 4 months old now and seriously into the chewing stage, and adores Bravo rawhide bone chews- the cheap rawhide gives him the runs and this can affect any dog apparently, plus the Bravo ones last so much longer so better value and quality for your money. Happy eating to all the well fed dogs out there!