tilly

Discussion dedicated to promoting the well-being of your dog through diet, exercise and general health tips.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

meggit

tilly

Post by meggit »

well tilly has arrived and she had her first raw meal she had a chicken wing she ate about half of it then left it so i presume she was full i did have to hold it at first so she could pull the meat off but she crunched the bone happily buddy was a little bit what he heck is that and looked very wide eyed for a while but after dinner and a bit more sniffing each other they then took to chasing each other buddy would wait for the pup then pounce near her then the pup would run and mayhem ensued from all i could see and tell there was no fear just fun any way i would post a pic but i cant figure out how lol x
Nettle

Re: tilly

Post by Nettle »

Sounds like a good start, and I'm sure someone cleverer than I am will be along to help with the photo. :)
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

You need to upload the photo to a hosting site such as Flickr, Imageshack or Photobucket (no bigger than 800px, I think), copy the url and paste it in your post between img tags. If you still have problems, PM me and I should be able to post it for you :D
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

Tillypup!! :D

Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
Nettle

Post by Nettle »

WHAT a pretty pup! :D
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS