new pup

Discussion dedicated to promoting the well-being of your dog through diet, exercise and general health tips.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

meggit

new pup

Post by meggit »

long time no see how is every one keeping well i do hope any back to my question after a lot of thought ive decided to have another dog buddy has become so much more relaxed and loves it when i look after a friends dog and does all the correct behavior to get this other dog to play trouble is the other dog dosnt play as hes getting on now, so any way my question is the pup is 8 weeks old and i want to raw feed her as buddy is raw fed can i start as seen as i get her and are chicken wings ok to start her on :D
Nettle

Re: new pup

Post by Nettle »

Yes and yes. I wean my pups straight onto raw. Have done for several generations now. A bit of red meat is necessary too, and of course lots of vegetables.

Photos of puppy would be lovely :wink:
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
meggit

Post by meggit »

off to see her in a min to make my mind up which one i want shes a yorkshire terrier shitsu mix
meggit

Post by meggit »

well we have chosen the pup shes adorable she sat next to my grandson and fell asleep i picked her up and she was all licks and fuss nice pups nice mum they all looked happy and healthy we will collect her on friday as i need to sort out the house ready for the pup, my next question is what is the best way to introduce her to buddy, put her on the floor and see what happens, keep her in my arms ad let buddy sniff at her or ..... your help would be very much appriciated as i dont want to undo years of hard work to get buddy to where he is now