Hi There from Ireland!

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Scooby

Hi There from Ireland!

Post by Scooby »

Hi Guys Im pam im in Ireland. Just joined to see if i can help my Lab/collie X to be a little more people friendly. Got some tips already. I work full time, am married just over a year and Georgie our 15 months old pup is our only baby! Anyone else from my island on here?
wvvdiup1

Re: Hi There from Ireland!

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Hello and welcome to the forums, Scooby! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

Hi and welcome to the forum! :D I'm not from Ireland, but I'd love love love to go up there.
--dontpugme
tombichonfrise

Post by tombichonfrise »

Hi Pam,

I'm from Enniscorthy in Co Wexford.

Having recently discovered Victoria, (I'm currently sky + her shows on Sky tv), I came across this site and have been meaning for ages to get online, but with two kids and a dog and a house to run, there's not always a lot of time!

I have one dog, an almost 8 month old Bichon Frise. My friend shows Miniature Pinschers here in Ireland and I met my first Bichon at one of the shows in July 2010. I just fell in love with the breed and learning that they were great family pets was a deal maker for me and I became the proud owner of Tom in September.

I guess I came on this site to get training tips and its great to have somewhere that I'll be able to ask questions as the need arises.

I really admire Victoria and her training methods. I've taught Tom basic commands so far, and are currently working on other training methods.

Nice to see a fellow Mna na hEireann !

Regards

Ro
Pol

Post by Pol »

Hi Pam,

Welcome :)

I'm originally from Ireland, moved to the States a few years ago :)
CoolDog

Post by CoolDog »

Welcome aboard! :D