Hi from the UK: anxiety and destructive behaviour probs

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Mattie

Re: Hi from the UK: anxiety and destructive behaviour probs

Post by Mattie »

That is really good news Karen, sometimes we are too close to see the solution, this is made worse by people who think we should make our dogs do things instead of asking them to and giving them the means to do what we want. :D
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

Wow, that made such a huge difference already! Good job! :D
Horace's Mum

Post by Horace's Mum »

Nice one! I know you're not expecting miracles overnight, but sounds like you just had a mini miracle overnight!! Bless her, she is obviously a lot happier knowing where you are, I'm sure it won't take long before you can put them where you want them to sleep. Well done you for asking, listening, and taking on board all the new information!! :D :D :D
Rosiebambi

Post by Rosiebambi »

Hi all

Last night was the same as last night, they slept all night without any noise or carry on. We are very very pleased! Thanks so much for your advice. Still feeling a bit guilty but i'm sure that will pass.

Thanks again

Karen x
Sambomarie22

Post by Sambomarie22 »

Hi,
I have a 2 year old shar pei so sympathise completely.
shar pei have to be treated as part of the family and roam freely through the house.
They will dig them selfs out of any enclosed room,
They should never be locked in a room/cage. My shar pei once shut the door behind her when I was out , she Dug the carpet and the floor boards up.

Unfortunately it is all the nature of the breed including stubbornness and spoiltness xxx