This is a lady

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

OhioRuthie

Re: This is a lady

Post by OhioRuthie »

Yes just like thatLOL I love maincoons...your dog and cat are cute and fluffy! :D
============================================
My goal is to become the kind of person my pets think I am

My websites:
http://www.freewebs.com/ruthiesfanpages

My macaw said I'm a good girl and I believe him 8)
MPbandmom

Post by MPbandmom »

Love the pictures!
Grammy to Sky and Sirius, who came to live with me, stole my heart, and changed my life forever as I took over their care and learned how to be a dog owner.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Thanks OhioRuthie and MPbandmom! :D Actually, that is my brother's cat, Whiskers. He usually sleeps like his owner, on his back with his front legs crossed, something like what we humans do! :lol: Wish I had some pictures of that! :lol:
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
PHOENIX

Post by PHOENIX »

She is beautiful. :)
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

cuddly teddy bear is right.
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Thanks to all of you for your good comments! :D Both Karma and Whiskers (the cat) are very special to me by brightening up my days! A couple of things we all can say about our pets is that they are great companions and are there when we feel our lowest! :D
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

Pets are known to lower blood pressure. Although working with a reactive dog does the opposite sometimes. :lol:

Did I see on another thread you were thinking of getting Karma a Walkeez? Bet she'd love it.
jacksdad

Post by jacksdad »

True noobs. But reactive dog owners in the end are very lucky I think. They get to learn more about dogs and end up with a to closer bond with their dogs then some dog owners ever have after a life time of having dogs.

I have learned more about dogs and am more in tune with Jack because of his reactivity then I probably would be if he was a "normal" dog. And that is only after scratching the surface of the things I can/could/need to still learn.
Noobs

Post by Noobs »

jacksdad wrote:True noobs. But reactive dog owners in the end are very lucky I think. They get to learn more about dogs and end up with a to closer bond with their dogs then some dog owners ever have after a life time of having dogs.

I have learned more about dogs and am more in tune with Jack because of his reactivity then I probably would be if he was a "normal" dog.
Totally agreed! Just yesterday on our after-work walk I told Murphy (yes, out loud) that if I had to choose between him and any "normal" dog I would choose him every time because I got to learn more about dogs with him than with anyone else. And because he's the best dog in the world. (He is.) We are lucky indeed. :D
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Noobs wrote:
Pets are known to lower blood pressure. Although working with a reactive dog does the opposite sometimes.
Ahhh, that is soooo true! :lol:

Noobs also wrote:
Did I see on another thread you were thinking of getting Karma a Walkeez? Bet she'd love it.
Yes, I want to get her one, maybe two, because the harness I have for her I hate! Even though it is a little loose, it still twists, and it still chaffs or rubs her, so I took it off. :evil: But yes, I think she'll look good and comfortable in it, and I think that is what counts, don't you? :D You know, I need to find if they have it them in fluorescent colors instead of mostly black and some color to it for safety, especially when we're walking along roads! :wink:
troop

Post by troop »

ooo pretty and cute kitty pics to ...
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Thank you, Troop! :D