Merlin's Family

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Lotsaquestions

Merlin's Family

Post by Lotsaquestions »

I keep in contact with Merlin's breeder and she sends me photos. They ended up keeping his sister because the home she went to had a resident dog who unfortunately attacked her, so they took her back and thought it was too traumatic for her to rehome her again. Merlin's mum was over the moon about it, and her and her daughter play all the time.

Got send some pics today, though I'd share so you can see the family resemblence. Pale dog is his dad, red dog is his mum, suspiciously Merlin looking dog is his sister.

Weird to see that even his sister outgrew both parents, just like Merlin did.
Last edited by Lotsaquestions on Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JudyN

Re: Merlin's Family

Post by JudyN »

What a lovely family :D Jasper outgrew both his parents, too.
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
Shalista

Post by Shalista »

Bax outgrew his mum and i HIGHLY doubt even the breeders knew who his dad was soooooo :roll:

also gorgeous family, def see the resemblance!
Baxter (AKA Bax, Chuckles, Chuckster) Rat Terrier, born 01/16/13
Lotsaquestions

Post by Lotsaquestions »

His sister was one of the puppies we almost chose. She was the first on your lap and just lay there nibbling your fingers. But I had read all the (bad) advice about choosing a puppy - dont get the first one up to you, don't get the bully, don't get this, that, bla bla bla. So we picked the one who came for a sniff, bit my OH's beard, then bogged off. :lol:
Shalista

Post by Shalista »

yeah we didnt get the one i wanted either. in that whole mess of churning rat terriers there was one tiny one that just sat in my lap and let me pet her. she had a bit of a limp so the breeder said we could have her for free. she was very friendly and mellow and just liked snuggles but dad didnt want to pay vet bills to fix her leg so we got the one dog that i DIDNT want.
Baxter (AKA Bax, Chuckles, Chuckster) Rat Terrier, born 01/16/13
ZaraD

Post by ZaraD »

His sister looks just like him :) , looking at were he came from you can see why Merlin is so beautiful and fluffy :lol:
pooch495

Post by pooch495 »

What a good looking family and Merlin is an awesome name.