KIRBY!

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Shalista

KIRBY!

Post by Shalista »

Not my dog but im babysitting and i have owner permission. this is kirby! the corgi puppy that Bax USED to be play buddies with. im babysitting for the day and getting the MAXIMUM number of snuggles allowed for this pupperoni. (i dont know why tiny pic has flipped all the pics sideways)

Baxter (AKA Bax, Chuckles, Chuckster) Rat Terrier, born 01/16/13
Lotsaquestions

Re: KIRBY!

Post by Lotsaquestions »

Can I have him please? :lol:
Shalista

Post by Shalista »

hes SUCH a good boy to. super people friendly, walks great on a leash (despite being raised on a retractable) definitely has an off switch.

hes still pretty excited and can get mouthy, he also LOVES playing keep away when your trying to put him back in his crate but overall such a sweet heart.

that being said hes like 7ish months old and i smell the teenager months just around the corner... apparently he growled at another dog the other day.

i did a lil bit of training with him (owners said i could) but it was a bit of a bust cause the treats they had werent super high value. you can tell fro mthe pic hes just kinda sitting their with two treats down.
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

Oh that face.....
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
Shalista

Post by Shalista »

this face right? :P :P

ZaraD

Post by ZaraD »

Awwwwww he's adorable there so cute corgi's and I love there little waddle when the walk.

I bet you have been tempted to get one I know I would :lol:
Shalista

Post by Shalista »

if they all were like kirby i would in a heart beat... but im also still only allowed one dog and even if i wasnt i dont think bax would appreciate a sibling in any form :( :cry:
JudyN

Post by JudyN »

He's very cute, but I can't help thinking that's an awfully big head for that little body to carry - and really, only ducks should waddle...
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
Shalista

Post by Shalista »

he only waddles to show off his fluffy lil butt cheeks =P and he'll kind of grow into his head....eventually...a lil... maybe =P

Im a die hard corgi fangirl. our dog growing up was one and ive never met a nasty one.
Suzette

Post by Suzette »

What a cutie pie! I love, love, love corgis!! My Piper has sold me on this breed a thousand times over. I love their loyalty, their sass and their intelligence. :D
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11