Breed Ideas

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

MaeFlowers

Breed Ideas

Post by MaeFlowers »

This is just for fun, and she is still too little to know what she will look like as an adult, but this is our 3 month old pup Daisy, and we have been trying to guess what sort of mix she is. She was sold to use as a red heeler mix, but I met both of her parents and there is absolutely 0 chance either of them was a red heeler. We fell in love with her regardless and brought her home. Her mother resembled a beagle mix of some sort maybe? And her father looked like a tan terrier with fur type that resembled a shepherd, and both parents were under 40 pounds.

I'm having fun trying to guess what she could be.

This was taken the first day we brought her home, she had a small cut near her eye from one of her siblings.

This was taken 2 weeks later, she sort of exploded once we got rid of the terrible case of worms the poor baby had :(

And this one is again 2 weeks later. She is now 3 months old, we ended up getting her around 7 weeks old. As you can see, her ears seem to be doing half the growing I think. :D
JudyN

Re: Breed Ideas

Post by JudyN »

I know what she is... she's damn cute, that's what she is! :D
Jasper, lurcher, born December 2009
MaeFlowers

Re: Breed Ideas

Post by MaeFlowers »

She is indeed. I think she might be part shark at least, that's all she does these days.