Now 'Casting' for US It's Me or the Dog

Periodic announcements regarding Victoria, her schedule, and general information.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

BoardHost
Site Admin

Now 'Casting' for US It's Me or the Dog

Post by BoardHost »

Victoria has started shooting a new US series of It's Me or the Dog, and the production company is now accepting applications for those who wish to be on the show. For more info, visit here:
http://animal.discovery.com/convergence ... sting.html
BoardHost
Dee-n-Josh

Post by Dee-n-Josh »

I'm sure the site will be flooded with requests! But, I've learned so much from IMOTD that I don't think we would qualify. :0) Best wishes to those that apply.
Tiger: 4 year old Basenji x something
Solo: 5 month old GSD x Rottie
Both were found at www.petfinder.com
Holldenwolf

enchanted

Post by Holldenwolf »

I actually thought about moving to England and buying a puppy just to meet her :D I am so delighted to know that there IS a noble spirit upon this wretched Earth. She is a rarity. Mature, noble*, intelligent, affable (non-judgemental at pulchritude and plenitude), altruistic, amiable and witty, attractive, kind, my God, I could go on all day long.

but I loved my puppy (bacca) and he could never be replaced. I am a loyal soul and have no interest in owning another puppy just yet.

If I ever do get another pup I'm thinking beagle or west Highland white

But anyway, just my two cents.

Holldenwolf
DawnStorm

Post by DawnStorm »

I guess it's too late to apply now. :(
My current crew:
Bruce the Albino Dobe; Flanders the Belgian Malinut; Leela, Scuttlebutt, and Felix, da kitties.
All much-loved but not spoiled!
Kitsunebi

Post by Kitsunebi »

I applied but i haven't sent a video since i'm clueless on how :oops:
Never trust a smiling fox!
vikkybear

Count me in!

Post by vikkybear »

I want to apply, but it says that only Atlanta is being accepted, and I'm in WV. I need her help really bad, though. We watch her show and Tivo all of them, and try to learn what to do, but nothing is working! I hope she opens up applications to more states! I need her! And she really truely is AMAZING!!
Please Spay or Neuter your pet.
whatthedeuce

Post by whatthedeuce »

I wish they would show all the behind the scenes stuff, or sometimes show 3 hour versions of the show so you would get to see more background stuff, or get a better feel for just how long some of the techniques take to start working :)

I know!! I have a genius idea that would get this website and Victoria some extra cash.... If they sold special edition DVDs with 3 hour versions of each episode!! :D A bunch of stuff that was taken out for the show could be included, Victoria could do a commentary, discuss the dog's body language more in depth, etc.

If my dog had a very similar behavior to a dog on an episode, I'd definitely want to get the DVD of in-depth training and details about it.
LIRAY

getting on the show

Post by LIRAY »

Hello;

my husband and i who show dogs, used to breed springers and we do watch this show and think it is great, alot of it is common sense and some things can and are very serious, as i do train in obed and show in conformation all breeds.

we were just wondering how one gets on this show?

Lisa and ray [/b]
Lisa and Ray
LIRAY Kennels
we have been breeding springers for 15 years, we have 4 springers who are 7 years to 12 years of age, two english cockers, 2 years old and 5 months old and AM Cocker who is 6 years old, all dogs live and raised in home.
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

Try the link at the top of this thread.
BoardHost
Bonnie

Post by Bonnie »

I understand Victoria is coming to St. Louis, Missouri this fall for the Pet Expo. Will she be accepting "applications" to help any dogs here in Missouri?

Bonnie & Sushi (Mom says we need help)
Gumby

Post by Gumby »

All the posts in this thread are dated 2008 with the latest being May of 2009. Will there be new episodes airing in 2010?
I've seen the look in dogs eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed
contempt, and I am convinced that dogs think humans are nuts.
--John Steinbeck
BoardHost
Site Admin

Post by BoardHost »

A new season of IMOTD premieres on Jan 2, 2010.
BoardHost
sj96skittles

Post by sj96skittles »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

You can ask questions about the show by emailing:

[email protected]