Victoria's new dog

Periodic announcements regarding Victoria, her schedule, and general information.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Ocelot0411

Post by Ocelot0411 »

Mattie wrote: There isn't a Tesco near me, several Asda's, Sainsbury's, Sommerfield's and Morrisons. :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Good lord! No Tesco? I thought they had took over the entire civilised world! You must live in the last outpost Mattie :lol:
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

Ocelot0411 wrote:
Mattie wrote: There isn't a Tesco near me, several Asda's, Sainsbury's, Sommerfield's and Morrisons. :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Good lord! No Tesco? I thought they had took over the entire civilised world! You must live in the last outpost Mattie :lol:

Sometimes I think I do :lol:
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
jitterbug91

Post by jitterbug91 »

Awww :)
she is so cute!
Fab_lab

Post by Fab_lab »

Ocelot0411 wrote:
Have you tried your local Tesco? They sell it in both of the ones near me.
right I'm off to Tesco :)

then I can read more about this cute dog :)
Victoria
Site Admin

Post by Victoria »

I will be writing a regular blog on: www.mygoodpet.com. Register on the site for good training tips, podcasts and the blog, which is coming soon. The first blog is about Sadie and what she means to my family and me. She is an amazing dog and we are so lucky to have her. She has some confidence issues with other dogs but we are helping her with those and she is making progress. Good for me to be in an owner's shoes for once! I love it. The second blog deals with my biggest pet hate - owners that don't pick up their dog's poo!!!!! An announcement will be made on the site indicating when the blogs will start.
loza123

Post by loza123 »

Congratulations Victoria!!!! the photos of her (sadie) look great shes so sweet i love the photo of sadie and your daughter .Your daughter seems to really love her ,like you all will .I wish you look in the future and she is in the best place with you . I feel your one of the best dog TRAINERS in the world good luck

lauren
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

awwww what lovely photos.

Nice to see your little girl with her too. I love photos of kids and dogs together. Its what owning a famiuly pet is all about.
My pair never seem to be apart from my kids which is fantastic for me, but no so fantastci when they have gone to school and I have 2 great lumps under my feet for the rest of the day.

Congrats on your new edition again Victoria.
DEBBIE2569

WE HAVE A CHOC LAB ALSO

Post by DEBBIE2569 »

WE HAVE A CHOC LAB AUSSIE MIX AND SHE IS WONDERFUL WE GOT HER FROM THE SPCA AND SHE WAS OVER WEIGHT SHE HAS LOST SOME WEIGHT AND WOULD BE DOING BETTER BUT MY HUBBY LIKES TO FEED HER ALLOT. CONGRATULATIONS THEY ARE SO SWEET.
vass1974

Post by vass1974 »

Congratulations! Chocolate Labs are my favorite breed. The one who lives with me actually belongs to my sister. Chocolate was rescued by my uncle from a bad breeder. She had been kept to use for breeding. When they found out she was born infertile, they tied her to a security light pole by their house and left her with no food, water, or shelter. My uncle convinced them to let him take her, then brought her to my sister. She was only 9 months old at the time. She is now 10 years old and very happy and healthy.

Sadie is beautiful, and looks very happy.
sj96skittles

Post by sj96skittles »

awwwww sadie looks soo cute & happy! i'm happy for you, victoria! :D i think she's really lucky to have you as her owner! :D
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

She is a beautiful dog, Victoria! I love how shiny her coat is!
DogzRule1996

Post by DogzRule1996 »

How is she now? Would it be possible to see some recent pictures? And SHE IS GORGEOUS! <3<3<3
(¯`'•.¸(¸.•'´ ¯)
♫♪(¯` ¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.• ¯)♫♪
(¯`'•. --=-_Stop Animal Cruelty Now!_-=-- `'• .¸_)
(_¸-_(_¸.•'´*♫♪♫♪*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
(._¸.•'´`'• .Â.=-¸_)
Fundog

Post by Fundog »

Congratulations, Victoria! Sadie is a very lucky dog, indeed. :D
sj96skittles

Post by sj96skittles »

i love the picture where she's sticking her tounge out!! that one is adorable!!