Fear of inflatble skeletons resolved

Share your experience and tell us how using positive reinforcement training methods has changed yours and your dogs' lives.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

dontpugme

Fear of inflatble skeletons resolved

Post by dontpugme »

My mom was going through some closets and found this five foot glow in the dark Inflatable skeleton that tells you the names of various bones. Max and I were in the living room where I was eating a cheese stick. My mom walked into the room and asked if she could get rid of it. The moment my mom brought it into the room, max started barking at it, running away, then barking at it some more. Since I was eating a cheese stick at the time, I immediately started some desensitization to the skeletons movement, coming into the room, touching max, walking by max, and I got max to eat bits of my cheese stick off of the skeletons hands and body. In about fifteen minutes he was fine. The only problem now is that I really don't know what to do with an inflatble skeleton. :lol:
--dontpugme
maximoo

Re: Fear of inflatble skeletons resolved

Post by maximoo »

Do you any friends that are teachers? I'm sure many teachers would take it from you. Or just donate to your nearest elementary/middle school. I would take it from you but how I'm sure you wouldn't want to bother with shipping. You'd have to deflate it, & box it up etc. Well I hope you find it a nice classroom in which to live
Horace's Mum

Re: Fear of inflatble skeletons resolved

Post by Horace's Mum »

Oooh, post it to me, I could use it at work to show the kids their bones!! :lol: :lol: