Thank you Victoria

Share your experience and tell us how using positive reinforcement training methods has changed yours and your dogs' lives.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Keiri

Thank you Victoria

Post by Keiri »

Hi there

I would like to thank Victoria, for bringing out a good tv programme, as it has helped me get my mad mutt Bella, to be a goodish girl now, that good I have ended up with another Dog.

A pure bred Akita that we found a wee while back at a local forest, dehydrated and badly undernourished, she couldn't walk as her feet was so bad with cuts and ulcers, or even lie properly, if it wasn't for victorias show I wouldn't have been confident enough to adopt her into the family.

Thank goodness for a lady like Victoria.

Regards
Maggie
Kibo

Re: Thank you Victoria

Post by Kibo »

Hi Maggie,

I'm new to the forum, and live in the U.S. I am grateful to Victoria for her methods myself.

I recently adopted a German shepherd (Alaska) who was badly abused by someone. The rescue shelter had her since she was approximately 5 months old - but even in that short span of life, someone had been cruel enough to chop off half of her tail. I've had her since 2-20-10, so she's now about 16 months old.

I've been using Victoria's methods with her - she has aggression issues with my son - but only in my room and ONLY when I am home. We are starting to see signs in her that she's beginning to trust him a little bit - and it's only because of Victoria Stilwell.

I hope all will continue to go well with your new family and wish you the very best!

Regards,

Lee