Overzealously the sit command...!

Share your experience and tell us how using positive reinforcement training methods has changed yours and your dogs' lives.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

StellaGreece

Overzealously the sit command...!

Post by StellaGreece »

Hi all,
I am Stella from Greece and my life changed since I watch Victoria's show and bought the book but mostly since I started to do the training: I realised the true character and potentials of my 4 not purebread dogs Misho, Nina, Zizou and Buba. First the sit command, the down command and so on, one by one but then training them all together to motivate the competitiveness between the 3 of them (Zizou, unlike the famous French footballer Zinedin Zidan, is not as quick at catching the ball). I wanted to share wiht you Misho's overzealous efford to do the sit command: yes he likes food and in order to get the treat from others that also performed the sit command, he draged his butt closer to me a couple of metters, as if he was saying "see, see, see, I am doing it better than others, so give ME the treat!". A Charlie Chaplin performance of my clown dog (he knows what could make you lough and he is doing it with poise!) and of course he got the treat :D . Next time I am going to send you a video!....
***Melissa***

Re: Overzealously the sit command...!

Post by ***Melissa*** »

:lol: It sounds like they (and you) are having tons of fun!!
It's great to see results when we put so much effort in training our dogs :D
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams
jacksdad

Re: Overzealously the sit command...!

Post by jacksdad »

I love it. if you could catch that on video, I would love to see it.