buddy did it

Share your experience and tell us how using positive reinforcement training methods has changed yours and your dogs' lives.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

meggit

buddy did it

Post by meggit »

well i know for a fact that without this group this would not have happened its all of your help and advise that have helped us achieve this moment of sitting in the vets surgery with 4 other dogs in there and my little buddy lieing at my feet with just the odd twitch of his nose, so calm it was unbelievable we saw the vet that didnt go so well as she shoved a thermometer where no one wants a thermometer shoved but we came through that lol, then as we were leaving the surgery this very fat old english bull dog took one look at my poor little buddy and lunged for him luckily the man had a good hold on his dog but the amazing thing was buddy he just calmly walked past admittedly stuck to my leg and didnt make a sound, for those that dont know buddy was highly reactive and extremely nervous of other dogs,
so again thank you all for your help and this fantastic forum xxxxx
Suzette

Re: buddy did it

Post by Suzette »

What a wonderful update! I agree that the good folks here do give the best advice, but in the end, it's up to the dog's owner to put it all into practice. Good for you and for Buddy!! :D :D
My avatar is Piper, my sweet Pembroke Corgi. b. 5/11/11