Yeah its been a while

Share your experience and tell us how using positive reinforcement training methods has changed yours and your dogs' lives.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

ckranz

Yeah its been a while

Post by ckranz »

Life get busy but I thought I would chime in on some great success stories:

Khan, has now been a working therapy dog for over a year and is close to earning his AKC THd title for therapy work. A tremendous accomplishment for a dog with his beginnings. Unfortunately the stress of trialing in agility seems to be a constant battle for us so we just continue to play agility in a class environment which he loves and enjoys. He has also earned is CA title for lure coursing.

Apollo, khan's brother began learning to play flyball last November. This past weekend in his first tournament he racked up 243 points earning 2 flyball titles in NAFA....FBD and FBD excellent. Not bad for a debut performance.

Chloe still continues in her therapy work no running on 6 years. She is truly a hard worker and trooper able to work with all types of patients from small children severely adult retarded patients. She is the most bomb proof dog I have ever seen.
jacksdad

Re: Yeah its been a while

Post by jacksdad »

wow, you all have been busy. nice to hear from you and that everything is going well.
Nettle

Re: Yeah its been a while

Post by Nettle »

Good to hear from you and thanks for the update :D
A dog is never bad or naughty - it is simply being a dog

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS