So Proud!

Share your experience and tell us how using positive reinforcement training methods has changed yours and your dogs' lives.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

kaileighm

So Proud!

Post by kaileighm »

I just want to let everyone know how proud i am of my beautiful girl! For the last week or 2 we had been coming home from work to destruction! Lola was chewing anything she could get hold of! needless to say we were at our wits end with her. So I came on the positively website for advice and thanks to everyone who posted their advice we have now come home for the second night in a row of lola sleeping blissfully on the sofa after an evening of mental stimulation with her new kongs and treat balls!!!
Keeping my fingers crossed for more happy nights in the future but i just needed everyone to know how quickly these toys worked for lola!
Thank you to everyone for their advice and tips, we are both very proud happy parents to one very happy gorgeous girl!!!
Last edited by kaileighm on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mattie

Re: So Proud!

Post by Mattie »

Well done, I think you deserve these as well Image

Please, pretty please can you stop posting in red, it is really difficult to read your posts, thanks. :D
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
Helen2009

Post by Helen2009 »

Well done, its always so lovely to read the success stories!
ladybug1802

Post by ladybug1802 »

Well done you....and Lola!! These Kongs etc are so simple, but make the world of diference!!
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Well done, Kaileighm! :D

Since you've put in some work with your dog and are reaping the rewards from it, I think you deserve these flowers, too! Image

These flowers are from Mattie's flower garden! :lol:
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown