Which hairstyle do you think looks best on Victoria?

Discussion of Victoria's TV show, It's Me or the Dog.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

What hairstyle do you think Victoria looks best in?

A high ponytail
84%
In a braided bun
16%

Total votes: 38

cassiesloveableowner

Which hairstyle do you think looks best on Victoria?

Post by cassiesloveableowner »

Personally, i think Victoria looks best in a high ponytail, but thats just me......

cassiesloveableowner :mrgreen:
cassiesloveableowner

Oh, i for got to put on the poll: half up and half down, and all down. Just mention in your comment those two if you like one of them better than the two in the poll. :mrgreen:

cassiesloveabeowner
Mattie

Post by Mattie »

I think I would be annoyed if someone put a poll up about my hairstyle. I won't be voting because hairsyles are very personal.
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/PIXIE.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/th_PIXIE.jpg[/img][/url]
Holldenwolf

not a fan of framing

Post by Holldenwolf »

Victoria could experience alopecia and I'd still give anything to just be her dog. What a noble, enchanting, altruistic British gem of a seraphim.

I notice only her salient soul,
LH
cassiesloveableowner

Mattie wrote:I think I would be annoyed if someone put a poll up about my hairstyle. I won't be voting because hairsyles are very personal.
This poll is not supposed to be personal and Victoria shoudnt be annoyed, its just that im curious of what hairstyle people like on her.

If you happen to read this Victoria and you are annoyed, then im really sorry. I didnt think about if you felt offended by the poll. And sorry everyone who feels offended by the poll. I feel really guilty now that you mention that comment Mattie, and im sorry. Please forgive me for this poll.
cassiesloveableowner
cassiesloveableowner

By the way im not judging her by the way she looks. She is an amasing person. Again, i was just curious. Im sorry Victoria if i hurt your feelings.I really think you are amasing. Im sorry you felt that way Mattie. I really am.
cassiesloveableowner
thistledown

Post by thistledown »

I'm sure there's no harm done cassiesloveableowner.

I don't mind peeps having an opinion about my hair :wink:

When I cut it myself it is very very short and a bit severe 'cos I do it with one of those electric cutters. On the plus side, it's free.

When my cousin cuts it she leaves it longer and more feminine but she charges £5 'cos it is her livelihood.

I think OH prefers me not to look like a bloke. So he can pay the £5 I think. :twisted: :twisted:
LovesBigDoggies

Love the high pony!

Post by LovesBigDoggies »

I'd like to vote the high pony - love how she swings it!! :lol:
pupsrluv

not offensive at all..

Post by pupsrluv »

Mattie wrote:I think I would be annoyed if someone put a poll up about my hairstyle. I won't be voting because hairsyles are very personal.
come on, there's no harm done.

Victoria looks absolutely beautiful in all her hairstyles.

:D
~~ love, Karen.
thenerdycyclist

Post by thenerdycyclist »

I'm going for high pony, all the way. I've got hair about as long as her's is and it's fun as heck to feel it swinging back and forth when I'm walking. That's just the easily amused nerd in me coming out, though. :lol:
EADGBE

Post by EADGBE »

I think she looks great with both hairstyles. I think she's gorgeous!
Victoria
Site Admin

Post by Victoria »

No offence taken at all. I actually prefer to wear my hair down but it's long and gets in the way when training so the bun and the pony tail means I don't have to fuss with it when I'm filming.
angelkisses999

High ponytail

Post by angelkisses999 »

Victoria is my role model!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And personally I think she looks best with a high ponytail. I have had my hair just like that ever since I saw my first episode of IMOTD.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: CHAOS FROM IMOTD IS MY FAVORITE!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
angelkisses999

Post by angelkisses999 »

Victoria wrote:No offence taken at all. I actually prefer to wear my hair down but it's long and gets in the way when training so the bun and the pony tail means I don't have to fuss with it when I'm filming.
:shock: :shock: :shock: VICTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D You are my role model!! I watch your show whenever I can! (By the way Chaos IS my favorite.)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: CHAOS FROM IMOTD IS MY FAVORITE!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
cassiesloveableowner

Re: High ponytail

angelkisses999 wrote:Victoria is my role model!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And personally I think she looks best with a high ponytail. I have had my hair just like that ever since I saw my first episode of IMOTD.
OMG!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D Same with me about wearing my hair like Victoria!!! :mrgreen: My hair is long and brown like Victorias. I even got bangs so i could look like her. :mrgreen: Victoria is theeeeeee best person EVER!!!
****By the way, Victoria im soooo glad you diddnt take this poll offencely. :mrgreen: I was soo worried that you would get mad.There is a burden lifted off of my shoulders. *****

cassiesloveableowner