Looking for US episode with 4 lb Yorkshire Terrier

Discussion of specific It's Me or the Dog episodes.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

JungleJim74

Looking for US episode with 4 lb Yorkshire Terrier

Post by JungleJim74 »

I tuned in on just the last few minutes of the US episode with a 4 lb Yorkie. I have a 9 lb Yorkie 6 months old and it is aggressive, has bitten both my wife and I and has drawn blood. We need help in getting this dog ( Zoey ) to quit being so aggressive and return the love that we give to her. We are senior citizens, have no children at home with us, and bought the dog thinking it would love us but 75% of the time it does, it's the other 25% of the time that it is aggressive.
I have Windows XP Professional with Movie Maker. It is the seventh PC that I have built from scratch. :) JungleJim74
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Jim, you are best off posting about her behaviour/how to fix it in the Methods area of the forum, as we can offer some advice then.

Several of the long term posters here (inc myself) are based in the UK so we havent yet seen that episode.

Zoey sounds fearful, and most aggression is rooted in fear/coping with fear, but come post in teh Methods area and give us a detailed post about Zoey, how long you have had her, where she came from, what her normal day is like and how you have attempted to handle this problem up to now.
dontpugme

Post by dontpugme »

I know there was a UK episode with a 4lb Yorkie...his name was Bailey. I'm pretty sure it was UK season 2: episode 4...
Heres a link to the episode:
http://www.veoh.com/collection/imotd#wa ... 45qEpfrdbG
--dontpugme