looking for old UK episode with chiahuahua

Discussion of specific It's Me or the Dog episodes.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

MsPauly

looking for old UK episode with chiahuahua

Post by MsPauly »

Does anyone know how I can find an old episode? I REALLY need to see this episode again. A friend has a chiahuahua with similar issues. I remember Victoria said the lady needed to stop treating the dog like a cat. I need to remember how Victoria helped the lady get the dog to accept the leash. I remember the owner had to throw a blanket on the dog to catch it to leash it. Victoria solved the problem of course but I can't remember how. PLEASE HELP!!!
sj96skittles

Post by sj96skittles »

when they were in the house, she walked past & put the slip leash around his neck where niles cant notice it. then they went outside, but i 4got how she got the owner 2 put the regular leash on him
DawnStorm

Re: looking for old UK episode with chiahuahua

Post by DawnStorm »

I remember the dog's name was Nigel and I remember Vic coming at the woman with a big street broom so the woman could see
how grooming time looked from the dog's point of view. Yeah that was one of the issues as well. Anyway I hope this helps! I've always loved Vic's visual aides!! :lol:
My current crew:
Bruce the Albino Dobe; Flanders the Belgian Malinut; Leela, Scuttlebutt, and Felix, da kitties.
All much-loved but not spoiled!
sj96skittles

Post by sj96skittles »

accually the dog's name was niles. the lady kept treating him like a cat and she could never put a leash on him. also, she couldnt groom him.
Shrtsassyblonde

Post by Shrtsassyblonde »

Was this the episode where there was also training in the house where the lady's dog would nip at her pull her pants as she was trying to leave for work so Vicotria also told her how to desensitize that? That is the episode I'm looking for!

Further, I found the button to "reply" but if someone would be kind enough to tell me what to click on to "post" i would greatly appreciate it!!

Thank you!!
emmabeth

Post by emmabeth »

Oops just seen this - when you are looking at the main index for a forum section (so say you can see all the thread titles in a particular area..) Top left of your screen below where it says the title of the forum area theres a white button that says 'New Topic'...

Click that and you get to start a new topic in that area. If you start one in the wrong place dont panic ill see and move it.
West Midlands based 1-2-1 Training & Behaviour Canine Consultant
sj96skittles

Post by sj96skittles »

[quote="Shrtsassyblonde"]Was this the episode where there was also training in the house where the lady's dog would nip at her pull her pants as she was trying to leave for work so Vicotria also told her how to desensitize that? That is the episode I'm looking for!

Further, I found the button to "reply" but if someone would be kind enough to tell me what to click on to "post" i would greatly appreciate it!!

Thank you!![/quote]
that was the episode with peanut the pomeraniun (US episode) (srry!! idk how 2 spell that) victoria had shelby pretend to read a magazine b4 she was going out the door. the episode we r talking about is about niles, the chihuahua. the owner kept on treating him like a cat. so she thought he hated her. amd he was aggresive towards her. (UK episode)