Weimaraner episode questions

Discussion of specific It's Me or the Dog episodes.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

lablver2

Weimaraner episode questions

Post by lablver2 »

The weim that was injured was named Hans right? If so, was he a foster of the family? According to the Atlanta Weimaraner Rescue Club website a dog named Hans was adopted out.
http://www.atlantalovesweims.org/happytails.htm

I was curious if I just missed something on this episode.

Also when Sky was shocked by the shock collar I could swear I heard her yelp. I was wondering if I wasn't just hearing things and if other people heard this too. I personally wouldn't doubt it as I absolutley hate shock collars and the use of them. How high was the stim also turned on? (Is that the word for it stim? I have never used them so I have no idea)

I loved the part of the episode where Victoria threw all those collars in the trash. I was cracking up. Being someone who used choke collars a long time ago and someone who still regrets it, I think those kind of collars have no place in the house. They should not be even used in my opinion.

I personally loved this episode as I have been in many heated debates on the use of shock collars and this episode I believe has just proven my point even more that they should not be used in training.

If there are any updates to this episode ( or the Sam/Sydney one, because I am in love with chocolate labs) I would love to see them as this was a great episode
Belgian: 6 year old English Chocolate Labrador Retriever.
"The more boys I meet, the more I love my dog"-Carrie Underwood