The Weimaraners episode question

Discussion of specific It's Me or the Dog episodes.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

lablver2

The Weimaraners episode question

Post by lablver2 »

Was the weim who was injured and reuired surgery was his name Hass or Hans? I ask this because I looked up the Atlanta Weimaraner Club Rescue website and it had said that a weim named Hans was adopted. Was Hans/Hass a foster dog then? I was confused by this a bit.

How long was Hans/Hass injured before he was taken to the vet? I miagine with that sort of wound it could very much be damaging being left too long without any proper care.

Also when the owners had shocked Sky with the shock collar I swear I could hear her yelp in the background. Not that I doubt it but I was wondering if I wasn't just hearing things.

I was appluading when Victoria threw away all those collars as I hate those things. I admit I used a choker on Belgian in the past and I regret it so much no one has any idea. I am now a huge advocate against the use of them. I have been in heated debates also with the use of shock collars and this episode clearly has proven my point so I really do appreciate that.

I am very much looking forward to hearing any updates on this episode as well as the episode with Sam and Sydney, partially because of my love for chocolate labs.

Also here is the link that said Hans/Hass was adopted.
http://www.atlantalovesweims.org/happytails.htm
Belgian: 6 year old English Chocolate Labrador Retriever.
"The more boys I meet, the more I love my dog"-Carrie Underwood