A funny story about my Dal

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

Sam-chan

A funny story about my Dal

Post by Sam-chan »

I'm a student currently studying away from home, but at home we have a mad Dalmatian named Oscar. Now, Oscar's mad, but in a good way, he wouldn't harm anyone (at least not on purpose, he has a knack on treading on your foot if you're not careful), loves cuddles, and only barks at other dogs.

This happened while Oscar was still sleeping in a cage in the dining room. People kept leaving the door open and I would be too preoccupied to notice that they left it open. Oscar would wander in and curl up on the floor cushion, and came to love it, then again, if he was asleep I'd never have the heart to wake him up (unless it's important, I don't really have the heart to wake anyone up).

One night, I didn't shut my door properly before I went to bed, I didn't really think of consequence at the time, and boy was that a mistake. He noticed my door was ajar, pushed it open and trotted to my floor cushion. I glanced at him in a half-asleep state, and that was a bigger mistake. Next thing I know I had a mad Dal sniffing my face. Ever since Mum would let him into my room if I overslept.