Victoria you are the best!!!!!!!!

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

cassiesloveableowner

Victoria you are the best!!!!!!!!

Post by cassiesloveableowner »

Hi Victoria!!!!

My name is bri. If you havnt read any of my other posts, well let me tell you that i am your #1 fan!!! I strive to be just like you, and scince you are such a good person, so am i. I think you are the most amasing person ever!! You are my insperation, my role modle, and my obsession. I have been trying to contact you for more than a yoear now and i have just recently discoverd the forums. I think it is soooo cool that you can give people advice and things of that nature on this place. I think you are the best dog trainer ever and have the best methods ever!!!! They really work. I tried them on my 2 year old yellow lab cassie. Victoria, you are soooo cool, i wrote over 4 projects on you!!!!! You are also so down to earth. Well, even though you were born "across the pond", i will always be your supportive #1 fan. :mrgreen:

cassiesloveableowner
MaiasMom

Victoria your the best

Post by MaiasMom »

Dear Victoria,
I watch your program all the time. I have had dogs all my life and have trained them myself with great results. However as each dog is so different in personality your program and training tips have really been a god send. Unlike most trainers I am consulted with, one trick ponies I call them, you offer many different training techniques for the same behavior.

Thanks to you I have been able to train my 3 Standard Schnauzers to adjust behaviors that were making life difficult for me. I have had working dogs all my life and these 3 are a fantastic family, mother, father and their son.

Because of your whistle treat training, I was able to teach all 3 at the same time. They can be clear across the off leash park and when I blow that whistle, they come running to me. Thank you so much.

MaiasMom
The best days are spent with my dogs.